Support our Sisters with Attitude Workshops
Life Skills through ARTS!
The project is a platform for young women to:
- Increase self-awareness and self-knowledge
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- Develop and stimulate their creativity and use of artistic expression to find their voices and express themselves
- Giving them hope and tools towards sustaining themselves and their families
- Learn life skills, stress release and energizing techniques
- Dialogue on relevant issues affecting young women
Welcome to the Blaqpearl Foundation Website
Our program aims to utilise the Arts, Life Skills, Literature and Sport as tools to encourage youth to break away from and cope with the harsh realities and social ills like gangsterism, substance abuse, teenage pregnancy/parenting, amongst others that’s rife in the communities on the Cape Flats
in Cape Town South Africa!
Through this project we provide the girls with music, design, Storytelling & creative writing and dance skills and opportunities. They learn to create then have the possibility to share, promote and sell what they create in order to sustain themselves.
LIFE SKILLS & CAMPING
It focus on and workshops various themes as practices in everyday life. Such as: Self awareness, decision making, problem solving, conflict management and resolution, sexuality, communication, employment readiness training and goal setting.
This project focus on training and equipping young people with effective Table Tennis skills and support. Headed by Shane Overmeyer Table Tennis Coaching. Tis is a process consisting of 4 phases & three certification awards.