Welcome to the Blaqpearl Foundation Website
in Cape Town South Africa!
Through this project we provide the girls with music, design, Storytelling & creative writing and dance skills and opportunities. They learn to create then have the possibility to share, promote and sell what they create in order to sustain themselves.
LIFE SKILLS & CAMPING
It focus on and workshops various themes as practices in everyday life. Such as: Self awareness, decision making, problem solving, conflict management and resolution, sexuality, communication, employment readiness training and goal setting.
The project is a platform for young women to:
- Increase self-awareness and self-knowledge
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- Develop and stimulate their creativity and use of artistic expression to find their voices and express themselves
- Giving them hope and tools towards sustaining themselves and their families
- Learn life skills, stress release and energizing techniques
- Dialogue on relevant issues affecting young women